How do you use your cles

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you keep in them?

2. Use one for change and the other for my ear buds and gym card.

3. Attached to my keys with driver's license, credit/debit cards, cash etc inside. Perfect for me if I run out quick and can always throw in my purse and I know where everything is.

4. I use it as a card holder. :P

5. I put my reward cards and gift cards in there. I used to use it for my most used cards (license, debit card, credit card, Sam's club card, a few gift cards, etc) as well as some cash. It holds a ton. I find it very useful. I have a pocket organizer that I use now for my most used cards.

6. I attach my keys and I have my license and usually a credit card in the pouch. I really love it. It is by far my most favorite LV item ever.

7. I carry 3 cles consistently, each with the following:

1 - Lipstick, balm, migraine pills
    2 - Wipe packets, oil sheet, tissue
    3 - Cards and cash (I use the cles when I don't use my wallet.)

8. As a wallet. I use the emp. Cles.

9. I attach it to my car keys and toss in my debit card, driver's license, and health care card. It's awesome for the days when I just don't feel like carrying around a purse and wallet.

10. I started keeping mine in the car full of spare change for parking, coffee, and car washes :P

11. I use 3 cles everyday -- essential cards, non-essential cards, rewards/gift cards.

12. I use mine everyday since I don't need a large wallet for quick runs. I keep my driver's license and bank cards.

13. I use one for my work keys and ID badge. My other one I put my car key fob in it.

14. I attach my car key fob and inside are my store rewards cards. I find it a very useful piece and I wouldn't want to be without it.

15. I keep my door keys and cars keys. To I went really compacted added my debit card and this all went isn't my new mini Pochette xx