How do you use wristlets?

I use my wristlets when I don't need or want a purse, or when bringing a purse might mean risking damage to the purse (like in tight crowd situations). I also use them in my large bags for small items which might otherwise be lost in the bottomless void.

Capacity wristlets are great for fitting the essentials!

Another thought on this topic that just occurred to me...before Coach I used to always carry a full-size wallet. I kept every store credit card and any other current card I owned in there. I also stuffed receipts into it like my life depended on it. Needless to say, I ended up with super fat wallets (and I wish I meant that money-wise, lol). Since I switched to Coach and use wristlets and minis as wallets, I have found that I only need my DL, atm card, 3 credit cards, medical insurance cards, and my cash. Any receipts I save, I file right away at home where they belong. Basically the wristlets forced me to downsize and go back to basics...and I am never going back. I :heart: my wristlets with a passion :love:

I always have at least 1 reg size wristlet inside my purse with little essentials in it. And I carry my capacity wristlets when going out to dinner, to a wedding, and places like that. I also recently purchased a wristlet to use as a camera carrying case...it's perfect!

I use mine to carry my XM radio receiver since I don't like to leave it in my car. And I sometimes use them as a wallet in a smaller bag.

I use capacity wristlets as a clutch. They are typically less expensive then the real clutches Coach sells, but they carry just what I need for a night out.

I'm a teacher, and so the kids don't notice, I often use mine as a cigarette case or to carry feminine products to the bathroom. They're kind of like my swingpack, which I don't often carry (only if I'm on a big shopping expedition or at a theme park or something to that effect); they have a sole purpose and thats all they're used for.

I just picked up the Hamptons Vintage Slim Envelope Wallet in Teal last week which has a wrist strap so I use it as a wristlet and a wallet. It's amazing!!! I was searching everywhere for something that could carrry my cash/credit cards/cell phone, and that could be moved from bag to bag but that could ALSO be used on its own as an attractive wristlet. Now if I'm going out for the night I can just grab my cute wallet/wristlet out of my Ergo satchel and I don't have to transfer anything from bag to bag. AMAZING!!!
41629_b4gy_a0_front

I use mine for school, I just fill it up with gum, floss, chapstick, lipstick, cell phone, cards, tampons and whatever else. I have the awesome pleated ergo capacity wristlet..oh and I also use it when I am on the go with my two little ladies, I just shove it into a big bag. GET ONE:graucho:

Most of my Coach items are wristlets and I use mine if Im going to the movies or something similar. I hate putting my purses on the ground or another chair (they usually slide off) but with a wristlet I can just sit it on my lap and not have to worry about it.

you ladies are GENIUS! So many great ideas- and it's great for walking outside! I can throw my ID, phone and house keys- LOVE IT!

So glad I asked- running out to buy one know ;)

I use them as wallets alot of the time with just the cards I need in there and some cash. I use a coin purse for my change b/c I wouldn't want that in there with my cards and stuff. I really love wristlets they have so many uses.

I use my wristlets to store things within my bag such as tissues, flash drives, chap stick, etc. I don't have enough wristlets to match all of my bags but I like to trade out when I can.

My first wristlet I bought was from the outlet, it's the mahogany framed wristlet. I use that one alot, especially when my husband and I go out for the evening. It is large enough to hold my cell phone, some lipstick and some cash.

I have the hamptons capacity wristlet but it's kind of big and only works with certain bags. I love the pink bow and I've used that as a small bag when we went to festivals and stuff.

I don't care for the slender wristlets much. I have a few of them like the heritage stripe and the tattersall but I think they are about big enough to hold my camera and that's about it.

I really want a zoe wristlet right now and I'm almost ready to pull the trigger. :smile: