How do you use wristlets?

I also use wristlets to organize my purse. I just hate digging through everything to find that ONE thing I need NOW.

I have a Chelsea capacity wristlet I use on vacation to hold my money and cards inside my giant travel purse (which is lined with pockets, I love it so) so I can just pull it out when we stop for gas/food.

And I just bought an Ergo capacity wristlet for going out, but haven't used it yet. I've gotten really tired of holding my purse on my lap or worrying about it getting knocked around because I've hooked it around my chair's back. Since the restaurants aren't reducing the number of tables, or wait times, I guess I'm the one who needs to adapt. :biggrin:

I use mine for bottom of purse crap too and it works great. I also use one when I take the dog out for a long walk and all I need is my cell phone, key and lake membership card.

I used one for my wedding too!

I use mine on Friday nights - being a Band Mom, I help feed the lot of them before the games and then go to the football games. It's great for carrying my DL, cell phone and a couple of $$. I loop the wrist strap through my jeans belt loop, and my hands are free for the food free-for-all and then the game.

I use my Heritage stripe wristlet as a wallet i put my money and debit card and id in there. And i have a capactiy i put i love that thing, but i put my cell and money and lip gloss, debit cards, paper and a pen oh and my mini skinny.

I use my bleecker capacity for date nights, since all I need is my ID, cell phone and mints. I use a smaller wristlet for receipts and change cuz I hate how change makes my wallet fat. I think I'll start using one of my other wristlets for the small things floating around the bottom of my purse - advil, itch cream (too many mosquitos), bobby pins, etc.

i use mine as a wallet.. its really convenient.. whether chucking it into the bag or just going out with my mobile and wristlet swinging from my hands.. carefree, fuss free :tup:

it depends on the size of the wristlet though. the ones with the turnlock on top one could double as a makeup bag though i have the actual makeup bag for that exact purpose and the regular thin ones you can put misc. things in it. ie. slim compact camera, ipod or your cellphone even. ;)

Right now I have 2 wristlets in my bag. One of them has an embarrasing amount of lipglosses in it. (11 to be exact):shame:. My other one has my ipod, cellphone, mirror, eyeliner & mascara in it. I still use a wallet b/c I carry everything in it: money, cards-health (kids & mine) & driver's license and receipts.

I just purchased a capacity wristlet (khaki/platinum) for 50% off the orig. retail price at Dillards while out on vacation in Texas last week. I plan on using the wristlet for parties, quick shopping trips, or other occassions when I don't want to carry a larger sized bag. Looks like I can fit my cell phone, mini skinny, keys, and a small tube of lip gloss/lipstick in the capacity wristlet :cutesy:

I am using a legacy stripe wrislet as my wallet right now. It is lighter than the only wallet that I own and I need to reduce the weight in my purse some. It is not good for my back being to heavy.

I put a mini skinny inside the wristlet and use the whole thing as a wallet - main pocket of mini skinny as coin purse and for bills and either side of the interior for cards. works very well for me. i can also put my cell inside it and just use that if i go out at night.

I have four wristlets that I use for different things.

I have a black leather Soho wristlet that I primarily use on vacation to carry my cards, ID, and little things. I have a gold one that I use when I'm going out if it matches my outfit. I have a magenta Hamptons capacity that I use as a purse/clutch, and I have a white leather Gallery wristlet that I use in the summer for the same purpose.