How do you tie a perfect bow using a bandeau?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got the Aquarelle bandeau to tie onto my Aquarelle speedy 35 next month. Just wondering if anyone can instruct me on how to tie a perfect bow on your purse?

2. Well I can't say mine is perfect but I absolutely love bows and have practiced a bit, so I can show you pics that I took before to help another tpf on how I tied my bordeaux one to my Tivoli GM if you would like.

3. I don't have one so I am no help but Congrats on your new bandeau

4. pixiefrog you are too cute!

5. Pixie ,love the fact you love green ( its my favorite color) and also love how you did that bow thank you for the demonstration will def use it.

6. That Aquarelle bandeau is gorgeous! I got mine 3 weeks ago and I use it as a scarf. I wish I could show you how to tie it onto your Aquarelle Speedy 35, but Pixiefrog's pic demo is great! Anyway, congrats on your new bandeau! :love:

7. pratice makes perfect... just keep doing it until you get a perfect one hehe it usually takes me 2 tries.

8. I also got my Aquarelle bandeau around 3 weeks ago and have yet to use it. I plan to use it as a head band once I get my Aquarelle speedy.

9. Congrats on the bandeau!

and pixiefrog... that is too cute!

That is exactly how I tie the bandeaus onto my bf's mom's bags lol! She was big into that last spring!

10. O:huh:OOOOOOo:huh:oo ur lucky! i love that bandeau. I just tie a bow.

11. thanks pixiefrog, that's cute.

12. Great demo! I love that bag and bandeau, nice combination. I've been thinking about a bandeau but I can't decide which one would be the most versatile.

13. I've never really liked any of the bandeaus before. I never really felt I had any use for them. But I couldn't pass up the watercolor one. It's too pretty.