How do you think about Goyard Bois Clutch?

Jun 4, 2006
Hi goyard fans, I am a goyard newbie, and have yet to buy my very 1st goyard......while I am still trying to figure out which color of the st. louis I should get, I am quite in love with the Bois clutch!!!

I have never seen it in person, but based on the pics I have seen, it looks so chic and edgy yet classy!

Do you guys know how much it is and have you seen it in the stores lately?

Also, the clutch certainly is not for daily use, but I feel that the style is not as dressy and fancy as many clutches I have seen that maybe it is great to be used in day time too. What you think?

Thanks!

Attachments

• hilary-duff-and-herve-leger-gallery.jpg
    hilary-duff-and-herve-leger-gallery.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 4,381
  • audrina-patridge-and-goyard-pochette-purse-bois-clutch-gallery.jpg
    audrina-patridge-and-goyard-pochette-purse-bois-clutch-gallery.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 6,558
  • goyard-clutch.jpg
    goyard-clutch.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 4,714
Love it! Love the white one- does the bottom have that edging on the bottom where the opening is:smile: What color are you deciding between- these that are pictured? I like the black or the white...but I am boring. Though that red is classy too!! Ugh...I am no help...which color would you use more?

Love it! Love the white one- does the bottom have that edging on the bottom where the opening is:smile: What color are you deciding between- these that are pictured? I like the black or the white...but I am boring. Though that red is classy too!! Ugh...I am no help...which color would you use more?

If i get one, def. the black!! I feel that the style looks very edgy and urban in black.

But I have never spent so much on a clutch, which, again you don't use it that often....so I am not sure if I can justify spending so much on a clutch I won't use that much.

But it really is like a piece of modern art!

Love this clutch...

Very chic looking. Don't think this piece, in black, white or orange or any color will ever lose its timelessness. It will never look old or worn! Agree, looks like fine art.

PS...hikarupanda, very sorry about your DH, your baby is beautiful.

The Bois clutch is absolutely beautiful in person! They usually have one at Barneys NY when I go in, and I always pick it up to try it out. The strip of wood is so timeless and chic... It is a wonderful choice.

Hilary Duff has it in black- there are some photos of her with in the thread celebrities LOVE their Goyards - scroll down a bit!