How do you take care of your bags?

1. I need help! I have dust bags for all of my bags, I stuff them with tissue paper so it keeps their original shape and I even lay a fresh, clean blanket to put them on. But how do I keep them waterproof or clean them? Especially my leather bags.I don't have the slightest idea how. Help me girls!!! :wacko: Thanks!

2. Funny, I'm new here, but I was going to post along the same lines...

Since my collection is growing, and getting more expensive, I want to make sure I'm taking care of them correctly.

All of mine are also kept in their dustbags, and are stored away from heat/moisture.

Do you also moisturize the leather? What moisturizer do you use? I feel sort of silly but I never thought much about it until recently!

Thanks in advance!

3. Oh, I haven't thought about moisturizing my bags but I know I should. I'm just scared that I will ruin the leather. Help!

4. oo waterproofing, amazingly I've never really looked into that. I know that some places recommend scotch guard etc, but I haven't tried it yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice