how do you store your ... wallets ?

senocs

O.G.
May 26, 2009
now I do a rotation amongst my LV wallets and i was wondering what was the best way to keep them in storage ...

do i just keep them in their dustbags and boxes, or should i also insert little cardboard inserts and cardboard rectangular pieces into the credit card slots and coin wallet ? (the cardboard inserts/rectangular pieces are the ones that came with the wallet when you purchased at the store)

how do you protect the lining from degenerating over time ? Does the cardboard help ?

what else should I do to keep them properly ?

Yes when i am not using one I put it in its dusbag and box (if I have that). I do not have the cardboard inserts so I can not comment on that. I think just storing them in their dustbags should be enough.

I would assume the wallets would have the same issues as handbags with storing in the dustcover and box. There are several threads about not putting them in a box because they cannot breathe (the leather tends to break down and crack). I'm sure you could pull up some info, it hasn't been that long since I viewed the thread...