how do you store your ... wallets ?

senocs

O.G.
May 26, 2009
now I do a rotation amongst my LV wallets and i was wondering what was the best way to keep them in storage ...

do i just keep them in their dustbags and boxes, or should i also insert little cardboard inserts and cardboard rectangular pieces into the credit card slots and coin wallet ? (the cardboard inserts/rectangular pieces are the ones that came with the wallet when you purchased at the store)

how do you protect the lining from degenerating over time ? Does the cardboard help ?

what else should I do to keep them properly ?

May 3, 2009
I would assume the wallets would have the same issues as handbags with storing in the dustcover and box. There are several threads about not putting them in a box because they cannot breathe (the leather tends to break down and crack). I'm sure you could pull up some info, it hasn't been that long since I viewed the thread...

lelliebunny

life in mon mono
Aug 4, 2010
i've never had a cardboard insert for anything from LV in the 11 years i've been a customer.

i store mine in their dustbags when they are not in use.

eunaddict

Attempting to be a #functionaladult
O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
Purseland <3
dustbag and box, but really, the box has openings, the slidey bit isn't as tightly shut as most of the LV bag boxes....

lelliebunny

life in mon mono
Aug 4, 2010
ok, where is everybody getting the cardboard inserts? i have 2 mens wallets, 3 womens wallets, and 2 ZCPs, and i've never seen them. :/