How Do You Store Your St. Louis?

Badbaghabit

May 10, 2014
My St. Louis is almost a year old. When I don't use it, its folded flat in my cupboard because I misplaced the dust bag. I don't think that's the best way for me to store the bag because when I open her up, I see crease marks.

How do you store your St. Louis? Please share pictures, tips and tricks!

I don't have a St. Louis.. but I do have a Neverfull and a Burberry bag that is a similar style. I store all of my bags on a shelf stuffed with the "air packs" that come in packages. It helps them keep their shape, display nicely, and reduces creasing!

Attachments

• Closet.jpg
    Closet.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 976
Reactions: c18027
I don't have a St. Louis.. but I do have a Neverfull and a Burberry bag that is a similar style. I store all of my bags on a shelf stuffed with the "air packs" that come in packages. It helps them keep their shape, display nicely, and reduces creasing!
I do the exact same thing! For my St. Louis GMs I stuff them with air packs and tissue paper and have them standing up vertically in the dust bag provided since Goyard never provides me boxes.

I'm afraid of the dreaded strap crack (so far so good with mine) but I am storing it in the dust bag but hanging by the handles. I was just storing it on the shelf but I noticed the straps kept falling over in a weird position.