How Do You Store Your Speedy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi. So I'm just trying to organize my room and closet and am having trouble figuring out how to store my Speedy. I've had it for a while now, but I can't remember how I used to do it. I want to have it stuffed while it is put away, but when I stuff it, I can't get it back in the dust bag.

How do you store your Speedy?

2. I stuff mine with a small pillow and then put it in either my closet or armoire. Depending on the temperature, humidity, and airflow I may or may not zip it up or put it back in its dust bag.
    You can always ask LV for a larger dust bag or use a pillow case instead.

3. Yep was just going to suggest a pillow case! I like to store mine stuffed because of the creasing when stored flat.

4. I ordered a inside bag for earlier storage as well as keep the original sharp of speedy! Not bad

5. Shape****

typo

6. My DE Speedy keeps its shape even when not full of my belongings. I store it on a shelf in my closet unstuffed. I know mono Speedys are much softer for some reason so if I had one I'd probably use air paper to stuff it.

7. I stuff all my LV (including 3 speedy b 35s) with plastic bags to keep the shape and then cover with the dust bag

8. I used to stuff mine with a pillow from ikea. Now that I have a samorga, I don't need to stuff it. I store mine in an LV drawstring dustbag, with straps unbuckled inside. I asked for a drawstring dustbag and the ones that come with the LV shoes fit my 25 well.

9. I have a mono Speedy 30 B ( purchased in February) and I don't need to stuff it with anything because it's very stiff - it stands up perfectly on its own.

The last Speedy I owned (many years ago) flopped if it didn't have anything in it.

10. I store mine stuffed with a small pillow ( my SA gave me the pillow when I purchased the bag) , zipped up and in its Dustbag on a shelf in my closet

11. I simply stuffed it with a clean towel, and store it in the LV drawstring dustbag.

12. Thank you all for your input!

13. Flat
    Like how it's folded in boutique

ayutilovesGST likes this.
  14. I have a samorga organizer so I just leave it in. It keeps its shape and its not stretched too much like it can be when stuffed.

Sent from my SM-G920T using PurseForum mobile app

15. Is there any harm in storing it flat in the box the way I purchased it?