How do you store your nail care tools and implements?

Oct 16, 2008
UK
Hi Ladies,
I hope you can help me....

I know there are threads on how you store your nail polishes etc, but I wanted to know how you store your tools.

I haven't worn nail polish now for over a month and I gave my small collection a new home. I am now left with the things I use all the time (nail tools) nail file, mini nippers, nail clippers, nail buffer, hoof stick and cuticle remover. At the moment they are in a small box but wanted to know what else I could use to store them. I was thinking about buying a glass tumbler but will this blunt the ends of the nippers?

Would love to see pictures.
I am looking forward to your suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

pmburk

O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
I actually keep all of mine in a zippered makeup bag in a drawer in my bathroom. I keep one bag for things like files, cuticle trimmers, buffing blocks (the stuff you mentioned), and then another bag for cuticle oil and balm, and small tubes of hand cream.

RunnerGal1

O.G.
Aug 6, 2010
Hi Ladies,
I hope you can help me....

I know there are threads on how you store your nail polishes etc, but I wanted to know how you store your tools.

I haven't worn nail polish now for over a month and I gave my small collection a new home. I am now left with the things I use all the time (nail tools) nail file, mini nippers, nail clippers, nail buffer, hoof stick and cuticle remover. At the moment they are in a small box but wanted to know what else I could use to store them. I was thinking about buying a glass tumbler but will this blunt the ends of the nippers?

Would love to see pictures.
I am looking forward to your suggestions.

Thank you in advance.
I'll date myself by saying that I store my polishes and tools in a classic 90's Kaboodle... the one specifically designed for polish. Sadly, they don't seem to make that style anymore. Too bad, because it has done me well over the years and made it through 5000+ miles worth of interstate moves, as well as relocations to 10 different apartments in the span of 11 years. Now it just makes the trip from my bedroom to my living room. LOL.

Oct 16, 2008
UK
Thank you for all your responses so far. I am open to all suggestions, the make-up bag suggestion is a really good idea as I could keep this in my larger beauty case with my other essentials.