What's the best way to store Louis Vuitton bags?

The SA told me not to store my LV items in the boxes, do you all find that true? Mine currently are in the closet w/o dust bags. Do they need to be in the dust bags when not being used?

The SA told me not to store my LV items in the boxes, do you all find that true? Mine currently are in the closet w/o dust bags. Do they need to be in the dust bags when not being used?
that is true. keeping you handbags in the box will cause cracking to the canvas. that's what someone else had told me here.

I'll put them in the dustbag but not into the box. leather has to breath, so keep it im their boxes is probably not perfect for them. the dustbag is perfect to avoid dust, humidity and light (UV). IMO that's best.....😉

there's this thread...
where/how do you store/collect/display your LVs??

Lot's have posted photos and comments.

I knew there had to be one! haha It was too far back (3 weeks I think) on here thats a lifetime haha

I loooove how everyone stores them! I saw in the other thread that one of the ladies took Ikea boxes and cut out the front and put plastic so she could see them. I've read that your not suppose to keep them in the boxes they come in. Would any box cause them to crack or specifically the original boxes. My apt is usually around 72

I store mine out of the dustbag and on shelves in my closet, it stays pretty cool in all seasons. I've had my hubby build and install more shelving to accommodate my obsess...I mean collection... Yes that's what I mean.