How do you store your HAC ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How do you store your empty HAC, to avoid the leather bending ? Stuffing it with smooth pillows ? Laying it flat ? Hanging it on a hook ?

2. #2 Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
    Don't hang it on a hook - the handles will suffer. Stuff it AND lay it flat, HTH :smile:

3. If you can get a new cloth cover from Hermes. That would help too for storage.

4. I store it exactly the way I got it from the store. Air filled bags stuffed inside, bag inside the cloth bag and then the entire thing in its box.

5. OK, but for a HAC 50 there is no box :smile:

I will use the cover, fill it with a soft pillow and lay it down.

6. I just stuff it inside and let it sit

7. for the 32, and 40: stuff w/ travel pillow and let stand, dust cloth don in reverse ~ top down.

8. Don't you wish that someone can invent a blow up baloon in the shape of birkin bags that you can insert into the bags and pump?... But I have realised that if you use the paper pillows that comes with the bag, keeps the bag smelling fresh and new.