How do you store your Celine trio..?

Jul 8, 2015
Hi ladies! I have a Celine trio bag which I have had for a few months now. The dust bag given to me with the bag is small (it fits exactly the same length as the bag so there isn't much room to begin with). The thing is I have no idea where and how to tuck the strap in when I am storing the bag. Should I tuck it in into one of the compartments of the bag? For the past months I have been just randomly tucking in the straps (not into the compartments, just carelessly into the dustbag), that I have realised that this action has caused bend marks along the strap...:amazed: so if you ladies can kindly advise me on how to store the straps it will be very much appreciated! TIA!! :heart::heart:

Hi ladies! I have a Celine trio bag which I have had for a few months now. The dust bag given to me with the bag is small (it fits exactly the same length as the bag so there isn't much room to begin with). The thing is I have no idea where and how to tuck the strap in when I am storing the bag. Should I tuck it in into one of the compartments of the bag? For the past months I have been just randomly tucking in the straps (not into the compartments, just carelessly into the dustbag), that I have realised that this action has caused bend marks along the strap...:amazed: so if you ladies can kindly advise me on how to store the straps it will be very much appreciated! TIA!! :heart::heart:

I simply lay the strap flat.

I put the bag inside the dust bag and keep the strap outside it. I try to fold or roll the strap but it just never seems to stay. Just be careful to keep the strap away from the bag when storing because it can cause indents on the soft lamb skin.

Reactions: hedur
I put the bag inside the dust bag and keep the strap outside it. I try to fold or roll the strap but it just never seems to stay. Just be careful to keep the strap away from the bag when storing because it can cause indents on the soft lamb skin.

This is a good idea.

I guess I can add not-having-to-worry-about-the-strap-making-indents-in-the-leather-during-storage to my list of reasons I love my shiny goatskin Trio.

Yes!! when i pack the bag and the strap in, the straps never seem to stay!! and thats precisely why bend marks are all over the strap. :wtf: ok I will try your method and keep the strap outside then! thanks for your input :flowers: