How do you store your belts?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm trying to get organized, doing spring cleaning etc. and I cant figure out a nice, tidy way to store all my belts.

I usually keep them hooked around the neck of a hanger, but I have too many now and it gets too heavy and messy.

Do you guys have any neat contraptions for belt storage?

Thanks!

2. I had my husband install one of the coat hook thingies in my closet with 10 hooks on it. I use that for my belts.

3. i dont have that many belts... i just hang them off my mirror.

4. I roll them and store them in a sock storage container in a drawer

5. i have that belt holder thingy...

6. I have two belt hangers, that have nine hooks each on them. I like that I can move them from place to place in my closet rather than have them in a fixed spot.

7. I put my leather belts on the clothes hangers and the silky or lighter belts neatly folded in a drawer.

8. I roll them and keep them in a drawer--not necessarily the best solution, but it works.

9. There's a hook in my closet and I just hang them in there by the buckles.

10. Hmm. I don't own a single belt. What do you gals wear them with??

11. Oooh...I like this one. But yeah, thats the dilema I have now putting them around the neck of a hanger, you have to take them all off to get the one in the back. Whats this moveable belt hanger someone mentioned?

12. on the same racks i have installed in my closet for my bags.

13. I have an extra bureau drawer for mine. I only have 6-8 though. Many more and I will have to investigate other storage options.

14. they all hang on my treadmill that we don't use. Probably not what you guys do huh?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice