How do you store ALL your bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, so I know many of you have WAY more Gucci (and other designers) than I can dream of and I want to know if you have a good storage solution. I have a smaller walk-in closet that is all mine (DH does not love me enough to make a second room into MY personal wardrobe :P) and my bags are in their sleepers in a large shopping bag piled on each other or in their sleeper in the box they came in. I am running out of room since they are on the FLOOR under my clothes (EEK!) and I need some help. DH is in refusal to buy me a bookcase or something of the sort so please help a sister out!

2. I have mine stored sometimes one inside another inside dust bags on top shelves (if I'm resting them) or in dust bags under my bed if they are used reg (I have a bed that is 6' high and can walk underneath).

I would also love a shelving unit just for bags. Next place maybe :biggrin:

My Gucci Secret lives on my bed in a dust bag gaurded by my Steiff bear and a '60's Jamaican rag doll. And no ladies and gentleman my BF doen't like it on the bed.

3. Hahha... I am the same issues.. all my recent LV purchases are inside the dust bag and boxes.. they are put on top (above the hangers bar... if you know what I meant)... and then my other gucci and other LV bags.. are currently in a corner of my closet (it is a small corner).. I already took up 3 shelves.. and there are so many bags there. I can't even find it.. and with my recent purchases.. they are just in dust bag and on the floor..

Then.. some of the older bags.. that I rarely used.. are stored inside a big plastic box.. and hidding in my mom's closet hahahha...

4. Well, I guess I am not alone in having a DH that thinks I am out of my mind for wanting shelving or something JUST for my "children."

Papertiger I am intrigued about this 6' bed you can walk under. I thought it was a typo for inches at first until I saw you can WALK UNDER it?! I need a picture of this cuz it is blowing my mind! I thought I had a high bed!

Flipchickmc, I like that but it couldn't work for me since I had one like that with shoes and the door came completely off the hinges and seriously almost killed me!!!

Aeonat, if your mom gets sick of being storage for you and you need to "store" some goodies at my house, feel free :graucho:

5. Fortunately I have a large WIK so I put one bag on each shelf in it's dustbag. We're not talking a lot of bags though. Out of perhaps six, I only use three (the others for spring/summer or black tie evening) and rotate so that means two in dustbags and the other sitting next to my dresser to be worn.

6. Sadly, my bags are on the shelves and on the floor...I need to buy a nice glass shelving unit to store my bags.

7. To be honest, I have a side in my walk in closet that has a few shelves that I'm pretty sure were meant to shelve shoes. That's where I place my bags, in the boxes they came in; and the others that didn't in their dusters! At the end of the closet I purchased a bookshelf that also shelves accessories greatly. And, a large plastic bin that slides under my bed!

8. Beenie-

I am lucky enough to have an extra bedroom in our home that my DH made into an amazing walkin closet.. I have a section just for bags.. Here are some pictures.

1[1].jpg

2[1].jpg

I store the accessories in draws in the same closet..

9. unfortunately i don't own enough to have a storage problem :shucks: but i keep mine in their dust bags in the original box stacked in my closet. I save little absorbants from the pharmacy pill bottles and toss them in to keep them fresh.

10. interesting idea about the absorbants...and you have QUALITY! Maybe not the quantity of others but GOREGOUS pieces!

11. Coach Addict, I love your closet, I'll be over Sunday to play while the boys are watching football :P

12. like others, the fiance and i split our mini walk-in closet, and i too keep my bags on the closet floor underneath the shelves and hanger space in their dusters, in the original box they came in, and that box in the original box they got shipped in.. lol.. it's like opening a new package every time i switch bags :biggrin:

i really love the idea of converting an extra room into a closet. i already take up most of the guest room's closet space with old clothes.. i might have to convince the fiance to convert part of my office into an extra closet/bag room. :graucho:

13. my closet space is way too small for me now =(. i have half my bags at my mom's house. i bought a three drawer dresser from ikea and i keep my bags in their dust bags according to brand in the draws. then, at my bf's, i have a plastic see through bin and i keep the other half of my bags w/ dust bags in there. i'm running out of room =(.

i begged and begged the bf to move so i can look for a place especially for my bags, but it's a no go. i'd love to have a small room so i can store all my stuff.

i keep all my chanel and gucci boxes stacked on top of each other in my closest at my mom's. i wish i had enough room to store my bags in the boxes.

my shoe collection is also growing out of hand... i keep the higher end shoes in the boxes stacked on top of each other in my room too.

14. LOL!! I store mine in a room that my DH converted into a closet for my stuff, mainly my bag and accessories collections! :cloud9: All are inside of their own sleeper bags, or boxes, except for my LV luggage set; they sit in one corner of the room.

QUOTE=Beenie;14118854]OK, so I know many of you have WAY more Gucci (and other designers) than I can dream of and I want to know if you have a good storage solution. I have a smaller walk-in closet that is all mine (DH does not love me enough to make a second room into MY personal wardrobe :P) and my bags are in their sleepers in a large shopping bag piled on each other or in their sleeper in the box they came in. I am running out of room since they are on the FLOOR under my clothes (EEK!) and I need some help. DH is in refusal to buy me a bookcase or something of the sort so please help a sister out![/QUOTE]