How do YOU stay stylish in the winter?

It really is a struggle b/c I just don't feel like getting dressed up much when the weather is cold and gross. But I make an effort to most days. Today I wore my Burberry quilted short trench in the color mink with a black Burberry cashmere scarf and pink-patterned Pucci boots.

My red Burberry wool pea coat worn with nice shoes or boots is another look that I like.

I always try and put on my makeup, fix my hair, wear perfume and jewelry. Otherwise it's so easy for me to get too dreary in this winter weather.

I look so much better in the summer...for the same reasons Leelee posted above!
I'm lucky I look great in turtlenecks so I like wearing turtleneck sweaters. I've got a short black wool coat with small lapels, and a blue & golden silk scarf. And I always wear heels, although I just bought a pair of adorable flat boots... And I still want a pair of Uggs!

I think the most important thing is a stylish coat with a flattering fit.

Absolutely agree.

I only have one puffer (and it's actually fitted and nipped at the waist), but I always cinch it with a belt with an ornamental buckle/clasp.

The coat is the most important part of your winter wardrobe, but it's an overall package that is important. Be color and fabric conscious with your accessories -- hats, gloves, scarves, etc. I personally think a pair of really fantastic gloves can make a coat look better. Right now I love bracelet 3/4 sleeve coats, which I wear with long leather or eelskin gloves. Also make sure your boots and shoes do not look scuffed up. Heels will make any outfit chicer.

are ya kidding?! i love ny in the winter bc its SOOO much fun to accessorize. i own a ton of coats, gloves, scarves, boots, everything! and you get to mix and match. ugh i love it!!!

are ya kidding?! i love ny in the winter bc its SOOO much fun to accessorize. i own a ton of coats, gloves, scarves, boots, everything! and you get to mix and match. ugh i love it!!!

ITA! I enjoy summer (all those pretty colors) but I get soooo excited when Fall/Winter approaches because I can't wait to pull out my boots, coats, scarves all that. I simply could not live in a trpoical island or Florida or anywhere that doesn't have fall/winter! No sir! :nogood:

ivory/cream wool coat, gray cashmere scarf, high heels & dress pants or dark jeans & uggs

Always a designer bag and always my mother of pearl Chanel sunglasses :smile:

Nice if I manage to put makeup on and curl my hair :smile:

ITA! I enjoy summer (all those pretty colors) but I get soooo excited when Fall/Winter approaches because I can't wait to pull out my boots, coats, scarves all that. I simply could not live in a trpoical island or Florida or anywhere that doesn't have fall/winter! No sir! :nogood:

Soooo the opposite of me :smile: I'm looking to move somewhere warm in the next year!

I have a dark gray, cropped, belted coat from Gap that I wear with dark denims. For special occasions, I wear a black/white giraffe printed trench coat with black pants. Wear it with heels or boots. I prefer to carry darker colored bags during the cold months like the LV mono speedy 25, mini lin speedy in ebene,
damier speedy 30, a few of my brown/khaki colored signature Coach bags, or for a pop of color I like the red petite epi noe. It's rainy here and I hate to see my lighter colored bags get dirty.

My MBMJ coat for most days, and then a north face for really cold days. A burberry scarf, UGG boots (i know i know, but they are warm, and i walk around campus all day), then Gray knit gloves of black leather gloves, and my Burberry manor or my Dior Gaucho for bags in winter

I love winter! There are so many more options for dressing with layers and tights and boots and coats and scarves. I love deciding where my hemline should fall in relation to my coat and what tights I want to show or not show with a coat. Full length coats, knee length coats, stadium length coats, shorter jackets and peacoats with all the variations on boots and the possibilities are endless!

I LOVE winter because it means I can wear COATS!

Just purchased this 3.1 Phillip Lim from international NAP on super sale.
31PL_ReversibleCoat_M_02.jpg