How do you save up?

I have sold two balenciagas, my Michele watch, and a Louis Vuitton wallet. I have taken all of the money and put in a high-interest savings account. I refuse to buy little accessories or other handbags because I am diligently trying to save for a Birkin. On Friday, I just learned I am getting a bonus in Feb./Mar. -- so that money is going to the Birkin. With every paycheck, I am putting whatever leftover money I have into my savings account. I am getting there and hope to get my Birkin soon...

I refuse to buy the bag before I have the exact amount in hand ready to fork over to whomever has the bag of my dreams!

hmmmm....when in vegas (about once every month or 2), i secretly cash out blackjack chips when my DH is not looking (cause he's too busy concentrating on playing at the tables!)! :whistle: :whistle: hahahahha with every trip i try to collect at least $2500-$3000 and DH NEVER knows!!!! LOL i've been doing this for at least 4 yrs now.....:devil: :devil: :devil:

hey, it's either do this and get something nice for myself or risk him losing it at the tables with NOTHING in return!!!

hmmmm....when in vegas (about once every month or 2), i secretly cash out blackjack chips when my DH is not looking (cause he's too busy concentrating on playing at the tables!)! :whistle: :whistle: hahahahha with every trip i try to collect at least $2500-$3000 and DH NEVER knows!!!! LOL i've been doing this for at least 4 yrs now.....:devil: :devil: :devil:

hey, it's either do this and get something nice for myself or risk him losing it at the tables with NOTHING in return!!!

THIS I REALLY LIKE!

ROFL!!! GREATEST IDEA EVER!!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: My bf got a kick out of that too :biggrin:

YEAH BABY!! and then she gets her secret shopper(aka Moviegirl) to get her H goodies or whatever she wants!!!! LUCKY HER!!!:roflmfao: :wtf: :shrugs:

you are so funny...you dh better not read this:yahoo:

OMG!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:That's bloody brilliant!! Too bad I can't do this with my SO, he'll notice if there's even a penny missing.