How do you rotate your H bags?

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
When I just had a couple of H bags I used to use each for a week figuring my clothing to match whichever bag I was using.

Recently I've been more inclined to use whatever I'm in the mood to without keeping an eye on using all the bags evenly. Some like my Evelyne only get used for a special purpose -- it is my music concert bag. My Victoria is for casual travel. My birkins I use most but use each as the whim hits.

How do those of you who have several or a lot of Hermes bags rotate your collection?

I have only 2 kellys and 1 birkin... so I will use according to function.

Dresses and dinner - Kellys
Others - Birkin, my birkin is very casual looking as it has the batwings and flops about. When my new one comes I'll have more fun in rotating! Then it would depend on the colour of my outfit!

I'll never wear all of my bags. I'm into using my SO Kellys the past two weeks. In summer I'm usually relaxing at our pool and don't bother with anything but a Massai or Evelyne or my Barenia Picotins when I go out (very casual). I try avoid NYC in summer but if I must go there, I use a Bolide or Birkin.

I find myself rotating my bags based on mood most of the time although certain bags I do find myself using more in certain seasons or situations. My JPG Kelly Pochette I tend to use for evenings or weddings, Garden Party for outdoor events or rainy days, Lindy and 28cm retourne Kelly for travel. My orange Kelly I generally use during the summer. Otherwise my daily bag is usually a 32cm sellier Kelly or 30/35 Birkin. When I'm with my kids I usually prefer the Kelly due to the shoulder strap feature.

Well, these days I pop my head out into the garden to see what time it's going to start raining lol.

then i decide which bag can stand the weather that day, and then see what clothes i can fit into that will match that bag. easy peasy!!!!

i am just not a master at rotation, always running somewhere! i do feel however that i gravitate toward lindy in the summer and kelly in fall/winter. i did buy a pursekit (spelling??) in an effort to facilitate an easy switch. we shall see!

I need to rotate much better... thanks Sus for bringing this up.

Probably because I tend to store bags away when not in use, and out of sight, out of mind!

I rotate based on occasions too. I don't ever use all my H bags in a week, nor a whole month. I have 2 young children and my life revolves around them alot. So I tend to go for my Evelyne, Lindy, and Silky City. And some mornings, my Picotin for school runs.

I started moving my summer bags out of my main living area and slowly working on the transition to fall.

I am trying to hang on to summer a little bit longer;) I have a new toile Kelly with rouge H chevre that I plan on wearing thru Sept and even into Oct since it stays so warm here. I'm still wearing my toile GP and toile and white clemence leather Birkin. I will have to put that away soon:crybaby:Today it is like the Annex of Hell:sad:

I rotate based on occasions too. I don't ever use all my H bags in a week, nor a whole month. I have 2 young children and my life revolves around them alot. So I tend to go for my Evelyne, Lindy, and Silky City. And some mornings, my Picotin for school runs.

I believe that is called "real life." ;) But you manage to get your quota of daily H in there too! Hooray for you!:tup:

I rotate my H bags and try to use them every day (no excuse to buy bags from other brands!) :sweatdrop:

28cm & 35cm Kelly - days when I can dress up a bit but still need to run errands
30cm Birkin - most of the occasions (except rainy days)
35cm Birkin - only when I don't need to walk a lot, coz bag is heavy by itself IMO
Lindy - really on a rush, running errands, unstable weather, travel (great for on board)
JPG clutch - luncheons and dinners