how do you respond?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you have something listed at a BIN or best offer and someone asks "what is the lowest you will accept?" how do you respond?

Am I the only one who thinks it is annoying?

2. It depends how many days are left - if very little time is left i would tell them an offer you're willing to accept if you really want to sell the item.

Yes its annoying :smile:

3. ^ good answer.

My favorite reply is: "What's the most you will pay?"

4. LMAO
    I just may have to write that back :smile:

5. Your answers better :lol:

6. I'd ask them to make an offer.

7. That is a "nice" version of Karmen's suggestion.

Thanks Swanky :tup:

8. I tell them what my auto-decline is for my store items.

9. "Feel free to make an offer and I would be happy to consider it."

What I don't get it all these people that Watch my 30 day store items for weeks. It is BIN OBO...why not just make an offer? If I decline then move on! People are nuts.

10. I thought mine was supA ZweeT :cutesy:

11. Well, I don't think asking is as annoying as what just happened to me today.

I had someone ask what the lowest amount is that I would be willing to accept, replied "Submit a bid that you believe is fair and reasonable for consideration and I will review it later this evening". The same person started bidding low, getting the auto-decline for amounts that I have set, then bidding a higher number and RETRACTING it!! the reason was "I entered the wrong amount". RIGHT!!!! that's why you entered bids in $25 increments up to that point.

I know this person ONLY did this to find out the minimum bid that would be acceptable. That part just bugs me.

12. i almost spit out my hot cocoa!!! :nuts:

as my grandmother would say - "ask a crazy question get a crazy answer!"

13. That just blowZ. What a waste of time...