How Do You Read Your Magazines?

How do you read magazines?

• Front to Back

• Back to Front

• Flip Randomly

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted before I read the responses and realized I flip thru to get all those attached cards torn out, especially the perfumed ones. I'm super-sensitive to smells, so when there are multiple perfume pages, it drives me crazy.

I go front-to-back first time, then when I'm cleaning them out I go back-to- front to find anything I want to tear out and save.

I look at the pictures first--scanning for great bags, from back to front. There is more good stuff at the back! Then I read what I find interesting from front to back.

I had never really thought about the way I read magazines before--interesting question!

When reading Us Weekly and People, I read back to front (so nice to see other people do this). When reading my other mags (Economist, Atlantic, Mother Jones) I read according to articles that interest me.

I get anything out that smells. I'm very allergic to perfumes and then I toss all of those pesky cards. I don't even read them...

Next I scan from front to back stopping along the way to read articles and look at pictures.

My travel magazines, I tend to read from back to front.

Front to back but I have to take out those annoying adverts first! I don't skip pages to get to the good bits, I read everything in a row so that I don't miss anything. Am I OCD or what?