How do you react when you don't act quickly and lose a deal

I happened to me again (yesterday).

Sometime you jumped on the deal too fast and regreted getting it. :P
One way to think about it is that....... it saves your time and hassle NOT to have to resell it later!!

Well for about a nanosecond I feel like kicking myself, but then I reason with myself that if it's a bag that I can see myself using for years, then even if I get it at the full retail price it'll still be worth every penny. I have more troubles with buying tons of stuff during a sale that I normally wouldn't have bought had they been retail price.

I hate when I do this! Recently though, I've made a short (well, kinda short) list of bags I really want and what I think would be a great price. Then if I see a deal on one of those bags at or near the targeted price, I act immediately. It kind of lets me do the thinking ahead of time. That still doesn't fix the problem of finding out about the deal right after the last one sells out...:cursing: Sometimes when this happens I get frustrated and end up buying the item at a higher price somewhere else rather than waiting for another deal.

yes i hate it, but most of the time i just think that its not meant to be.

What happens a lot in my case is that i DO realise that the item is a bargain, but I have to let go because I feel so guilty and at this time of the year, the $ can be put into good use, or better just sitting in the bank. most recently, i woke up in the middle of the night to cancel a bid on Ebay for a brand new $2k coat that was down to a few hundred :sad: i think i regret that, but my balance wasnt looking great right after Xmas

Hmm i get irritated for an hour and generally in that hour i end up wanting it even more.. but once i've calmed down I start thinking that it was probably a good thing and it wasn't meant to be. Generally when i see something on sale and i can't get it i want it more.. but if i can get my hands on it.. it ends up in the closet after using once or twice.. i have issues.. i kno lol

I need to take the "It wasn't meant for me " attitude next time. It would be a whole lot cheaper than going out and buying something to make up for missing "that aswome deal that got a way".