How do you react when you don't act quickly and lose a deal

r2d2ob1

O.G.
Sep 12, 2007
I have been getting annoyed with myself as recently I let a Repetto on shopzoeonline go even though I spotted it for $70 bucks and today I let a Maloloes go for $53 at Plazatoo. By the time I realized I really wanted them and that they really were good deals they were both gone.

LulaMaeBarnes

Jul 4, 2008
US
I obsess for days on it, think about it and kick myself. I know I shouldn't but I do. Then i sometimes look to see if I can find it elsewhere for the same price and sometimes pay a little more to get it.

bag-mania

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Try not to feel bad about it. We all miss the one that got away. And sometimes we have buyers' remorse over the ones we do get.

4everglammm

Bagaholic DH
Oct 6, 2008
Florida
If it was a truly amazing deal and something I really wanted then I get that nasty nauseating feeling when I realize I waited to long. I usually beat myself up for a few days and then go out and buy something that's not a good deal o make up for it. Crazy people we bag addicts are.

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Imo, if I miss something, it wasn't meant to be, I've saved money and something better will come along. (At last that's what I keep telling myself!:P)

r2d2ob1

O.G.
Sep 12, 2007
I think I am in the obsess over it camp. Have been looking for the Maloles high and low but I want the same style. Even tried calling Plazatoo but no luck. It really was a good deal. Now, I hope I don't end up buying something else.

Queen_Kitty

Purse Aficionado
Dec 17, 2007
I just realize it wasn't meant to be, sure I kick myself over it anyway though. But then I realize, I don't really need it.