How do you protect your Mulberry bag?

Hahaha.....funny guys! ;) Unfortunately I´m such a small girl and I have neither a dog nor a baseball bat...hmmm....well, my husband actually has one!
Oh, well... I got an answer earlier on! :biggrin:

Hahhaha!! You'll get used to this forum and its giddiness,threads never stay on topic that long!! Thats why I thought I'd best be sensible and post the useful stuff first! xxxx;)

Not sure on fora? But it does make sense as a plural!
But yes,have a good nose,I'm sure it will help you,and if you are a bit unsure,feel free to pm me anytime! xx:heart:

Oh, the dog.. I forgot! Well I have these..... mind you, you'd be hard pushed to lure them from the heater right now. :rolleyes::Push:

DSCF0572.jpg

Lol, ohh yes, it's desert weather out here in winter as we've no humidity to speak of - warm during the day, but doggone cold at night! That pic was taken a year ago, when Indi was still small.. they lean the other way now that she's taller than Harvey!

They were in fact just in that position though when I posted, still sitting like statues in front of the heater, despite MrFrankie calling at them from the back door to put them outside before we left for work! :Push: