How do you pronounce these brand names

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Out of pure curiosity, I was wondering how some of these brand names are pronounced? I know how to pronounce the really expensive brands, because they're pretty legendary brands that have been around for so long, but some of the mid-level priced brands I have no clue how to say. It hasn't been a problem so far (because I usually just read the brand names on TPF) but incase I ever say these brands, I'd like to know what I'm talking about. Some of the ones I'm curious about:

Treesje
    Botkier (is it BOT-Keeyer or French and pronounced bot-kee-YAY?)
    Gryson (is it GREE-son or GRI-son?)
    Belen Echandia (I'm pretty sure I know how to say it, but just want to make sure)
    Linea Pelle (pretty sure I know how to say this one, too)
    And any other brand names that anyone else is curious about.

This is probably a pretty silly post, but I really am curious on how to say these brand names. If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

2. I think if you do a search this topic was brought up not long ago.

3. ^ shes right, the thread was called "help me sound like i know what im talking about" or something like that and we covered all those brands and many more.

4. Thanks for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.