How do you pay for your purses???!!

before i joined the word of autosurfing and profiting from that, i use to put aside a certain amount of money per paycheck. Usually 50-75 dollars. I would have a specific bag in mind, and after a few months i would purchase it. Although I never purchased a bag which cost more than 800. I think that's my limit... it still is. But since I've come here I've found a variety of bags that I've never even heard of so I am sure my 800 max will slowly, but surely, be upgraded. LOL

DoughGirl said:
before i joined the word of autosurfing and profiting from that, i use to put aside a certain amount of money per paycheck. Usually 50-75 dollars. I would have a specific bag in mind, and after a few months i would purchase it. Although I never purchased a bag which cost more than 800. I think that's my limit... it still is. But since I've come here I've found a variety of bags that I've never even heard of so I am sure my 800 max will slowly, but surely, be upgraded. LOL

What is autosurfing?

Irissy said:
I'm lucky that my dad appreciates my handbag addictions so he pays for most of my bags (for now), but pretty soon I need to start learning how to live on my own.

I couldnt have put it any better Irissy!!:P I am in the same situation

I'm just getting back to my post and I'm feeling so much better now about my own addiction... so it's OK that I have a hidden stash??!! HA! My husband was really understanding when the purses I liked were around $300... now however, he can't relate!!

I'm jealous of all of the girls whose husbands, dads and boyfriends "get it"!!!!! Lucky chicks!:suspiciou

DoughGirl said:
I get paid to surf the net. Takes 5 mins and it's all done automatically. You can PM me if you want more details. I h8 highjacking LOL

Most of the program that provide such services are spyware infested, scamming nitwits that will f**k you over in the long run. Please refrain from spreading these links on our forum. It's in the best interest for us all. :idea:

Vlad said:
Most of the program that provide such services are spyware infested, scamming nitwits that will f**k you over in the long run. Please refrain from spreading these links on our forum. It's in the best interest for us all. :idea:

Some of them are, yes, but I have had no problems and I have been doing this since 2005.
But alas, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and since this is your board I will definately respect your request.

My boyfriend of 6 years buys them for me. I have bought some...but for the most part its him since he's the money-maker in the relationship. He understands my bag obsession, since he buys cars like i buy bags! LOL ..so my addiction is considerably cheaper. :biggrin:

I first started with a pewter multi-pocket MJ with the idea that I could get one expensive bag a year--I decided that the "average" Coach wasn't included. Then I worked up to two/year. Then I was REALLY bad this past year. I bought a MJ Blake while in Vegas, a Guccissima for my birthday, and another Gucci for Christmas... THEN my mom got me a Dior Gambler for Christmas too. At this rate I'm at 4/year!!!

I just go with my dad's lesson--don't buy what you can't afford on a credit card. So I just pay off the bill each month. If I can't pay the bill, I can't get the purse.

I am a full time student and a new mommy for a 4 month baby boy...My obsession with bags is a new thing, but my husband doesnt support it at all, so I usually put aside around $100/month for my bags (like now I am saving for a chanel).
so I am waiting to graduate to afford my expensive hobby:nuts: