How do you pass the time when your ill?

ilovechloe

Wanna play?
Jan 13, 2006
I’ve been laid up for the past couple of weeks and being board I was wondering what do you all do to pass the time when you sick beside sleep? I love to read and have just discovered Laurie Notaro. I started with “We Thought You Would Be Prettier: True Tales of the Dorkiest Girl Alive” and now have all of her books she is hilarious, even with a sore throat and a stuffy head she made me laugh. Lucky I won a $100.00 gift certificate at Amazon and got all my books with that. I also have a sickness uniform an old cashmere sweater, flannel pj bottoms and a old Gap tank top that should have seen the inside of a dumpster lone ago. When ever my family sees me in this get up they leave me alone. LOL

For the past three weeks, either me or my 3 1/2 year old son have been sick. He just got a diagnosis of pneumonia this morning, and I wouldn't be surprised if I have it too.

We spent the morning playing with trains, and the afternoon addressing Valentine cards. But whenever he's willing to watch tv for a few minutes, I hit the internet for news, email, and catching up with friends.

I'd love to read more, but I rarely get uninterrupted time.

Tell me about it, I've been passing time too :sad: I play video games, catch up with schoolwork, watch tv, buy dvds, and sometimes walk around the mall. Of course shop for bags online too :biggrin: