How do you pass the time when your ill?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I’ve been laid up for the past couple of weeks and being board I was wondering what do you all do to pass the time when you sick beside sleep? I love to read and have just discovered Laurie Notaro. I started with “We Thought You Would Be Prettier: True Tales of the Dorkiest Girl Alive” and now have all of her books she is hilarious, even with a sore throat and a stuffy head she made me laugh. Lucky I won a $100.00 gift certificate at Amazon and got all my books with that. I also have a sickness uniform an old cashmere sweater, flannel pj bottoms and a old Gap tank top that should have seen the inside of a dumpster lone ago. When ever my family sees me in this get up they leave me alone. LOL

2. i basically sleep and try and read, but it really just doesn't work... when im sick im such a drama queen! hahahha :shame:

3. Aww...feel better soon! When I'm sick I like to read, sleep, and watch silly tv shows.

4. Whenever i'm sick i like to watch old movies, read, and just sleep or lay around on the couch

5. Lots of Judge Judy!

6. I read, sleep, and watch movies! Hope that you feel better!

7. For the past three weeks, either me or my 3 1/2 year old son have been sick. He just got a diagnosis of pneumonia this morning, and I wouldn't be surprised if I have it too.

We spent the morning playing with trains, and the afternoon addressing Valentine cards. But whenever he's willing to watch tv for a few minutes, I hit the internet for news, email, and catching up with friends.

I'd love to read more, but I rarely get uninterrupted time.

8. tons of reading, tv shows on dvds (from season 1 to end), surfing online

9. Read until I fall asleep...then sleep as long as possible!

10. Sleeping, reading, catching up on my TV shows (thank God for TiVo!!!), come to this forum, etc.
    I hope you feel better soon!!!((((((HUGS))))))

11. my mom used to bring me fashion magazines and kit kat bars when i was sick...its now a tradition (that i carry on myself).

12. Tell me about it, I've been passing time too :sad: I play video games, catch up with schoolwork, watch tv, buy dvds, and sometimes walk around the mall. Of course shop for bags online too :biggrin: