How do you organize your Hermes scarves?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering how the multiple scarf owners organize their scarves. Do you keep them in their orange boxes? To you label the box so you know what is inside? Do you have a handy system you could share? :shrugs:

2. Boxes are good, but if you need constant access another idea is to fold them in half once more and stack them in an opened shoe box in your dresser

3. I put mine folded the way they come from the boutique in a designated drawer in my armoire. I've lined the drawer in tissue and have a lavender sachet tucked inside.....

4. I keep one scarf that I know I'll NEVER use in its box, but the rest, along with those by other brands, go in a large rectangular Hermes box I got with one of my shawls. The empty boxes are in cheapo pillow cases in the back of my closet.

5. I know that Mai Tai has an incredible picture of how she stores her scarves! Let me see if I can find it....

6. ok sorry:shame: I can't find the picture...but hopefully she will post a picture!

7. I stack them up in relatively stiff archival quality plastic envelopes - then I can rifle through them to decide which one to wear,

8. Yes I was thinking about dressage queen's scarf storage but I couldn't remember that it was her who posted it up! Good stuff Rose on finding her thread :tup:

Her storage solution is AMAZING!!!!

9. #10 Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
    I am so sorry, but it is against tpf rules to use any posts to buy or sell items. Thank you for understanding.