How do you organize your Galliera??

Nov 4, 2008
Okay so this may seem like a strange thread but I was wondering if you wonderful ladies could post some pictures of how you organize your Galliera I feel confused on how to do my GM. I tried having a purse organizer in it and it's annoying trying to get my wallet in and out, then if I just put all of my stuff in her without a organizer it seems like a black hole!
So thinking If I saw how you ladies did your Galliera would help me out.
Sorry for the strange request thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I just dump all my stuff in...

I am pretty organized with what I carry.

Here is what I carry in my purse.
DSCN2008.jpg

Even though I use a purse organizer, I always put little things in pouches. That keeps everything from getting lost and I know which one to pull out instead of doing a lot of digging around.

I use the extra jumbo purse to go organizer---but I turn it inside out so that the pockets are on the outside. That way I have plenty of room in the middle. I put any small cosmetics or knick knacks in my LV cosmetic pouch. And then anything else that is kinda small I put in the pockets. I thought it was a bottomless pit until I got the organizer though.

I agree trying to decide if I should use my organizer or not.
I think it takes away from the slouch and it is a pain to get in an out of with my wallet

I'm not currently carrying my Galliera, but this weekend I'll try and get some pics of how I was organizing it for you.

And which organizer do you use? I have the purse to go and it's plenty large to fit my wallet (and I have the zippy organizer which is huge). Perhaps you should try a different organizer?

I'm not currently carrying my Galliera, but this weekend I'll try and get some pics of how I was organizing it for you.

And which organizer do you use? I have the purse to go and it's plenty large to fit my wallet (and I have the zippy organizer which is huge). Perhaps you should try a different organizer?

ok thank you

I have been using a "PurseIn" organizer in my galliera for over a year and love it (although I may be the only one here that prefers the PurseIn over Purse to Go). It has a zippered section that is great for my cheque book and papers. It also has a draw-string to keep things secured, but I don't use it and in fact, I fold the draw-string fabric in to shorten the height of the organizer and to make it less floppy. It also lets the galliera slouch, which I find the purse-to-go takes the slouchy factor away.

I am not using my galliera right now so can't take pics, but if you search my posts, I did have pics at one point.