How do you organize your bags in your closet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am moving in with my boyfriend next week and at my old condo I had a huge walk in closet the size of a small kitchen. I had all my bags and clutches lined up when I first walked in on the left side. Now I have a mini walk in closet where I have to fit all my clothes plus all my shoes plus all my handbags!! I need help with organization ideas!! Can you ladies please posts ideas/suggestions/pics? I will post pics of my before and after closets as soon as I get home from work. PLEASE HELP I AM LITTLE SCARED!! He has offered to give me some of his closet space so I have a little more to work with but I am still panicking a little. Theses are a few of my bags so you can see how much shape and size differentiate like i said I will load more pics in a few hrs.

Attached Files:

2. Hi! We actually have a fabulous and MASSIVE thread about storing bags already:yes:
    Please do a search.:tender:

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.