how do you organize and store your nail polish?

ford8161

O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Saw the post about how to organise your cosmetics (clever idea by the way), and I just wondered if this type of storage applies to nail polish as well? I have a metal beauty case (it looks like I am a spy with a case full of gadgets, hehehe!!:roflmfao:), which stores appx 200 polishes.

Just wandered what you ladies used to store all your nail poilishes, do you have an organisation system, seperating brands etc? How many polishes do you own..........?

I keep my Chanel polish in an opi nail train case (I need a new one since the old one is filled up now) and I keep my Lippmann and other polishes in a Marc Jacobs Daisy train case I had gotten as a gwp (nail care stuff I keep in a clear storage case)/

I have about 30 bottles, I just throw them all in a bathroom drawer, lol. I have one of those plastic bins with the 3 drawers, but they all won't fit in it. My make up is in there too though.

I have everything to do my nails in a big Caboodle train case: polish, nail art and brushes, remover, cuticle oil, corrector pen, drying drops, buffers, files, and manicure tools. It keeps all my supplies together very neatly. I started a thread on collections a while back and it shows my old box and my newer case. There are also come great pics of another member's collection that is VERY extensive. She has these awesome shelves for her bottles. It's really impressive!

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-beauty-bar/you-collector-particular-type-product-lets-see-your-299535.html

I own a little over 100 bottles (some still on their way to me) and I store them in this three-shelf cabinet conveniently located on the side wall of my washroom. Here's a pic, it will be full in less than two weeks' time:

attachment.php

My mom found these wonderful clear hard plastic shoe boxes in Costco for $1 each, I may buy a few to organize the polishes that won't fit into the cabinet. Right now, the cabinet only has the colors, I have to store my treatments and top/base coats elsewhere. Then I have the Nfu-Oh polishes coming in that for SURE won't fit in the cabinet.

Attachments

• DSCN5020.JPG
    DSCN5020.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 10,155