how do you organize and store your nail polish?

I don't! (keep them organized)
I keep them in a shoebox, and I attempt to keep them upright.
I have tried to arrange them by color, but it never stays that way. I have two teenaged daughters who share the stash so I will blame them for the disorder.

I only have a few but I also have many manicure products and tools. I store all of them in a little plastic basket under my bathroom sink. It's easy to get out when I need to use it and everything is all together.

I probably have a few more than most :shame: , however, here is how I organize mine.

They are divided out by color family inside. :heart:

IMG_2505.jpg

I have more than most people do ( more than most nail salons too )
I use an old sunglasses display wrack that was given to be by a family friend who was a nail-tek - she is respondisble for the start of my love afair with a good manicure Here is a pic of some of them , I keep the seperate by Brand , and OPI get seperated by collection or color
ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

I keep mine on a shelf in a kitchen cabinet. I paint my nails in the kitchen since it has the best lighting in the house. I have about 25 polishes. I revamp my collection every season so I don't keep too many.

I just keep mine in a cosmetic bag with some files & such. I have maybe around 12 colors. I usually get manicures rather than painting myself.

I have been looking all over for something to put my polish in to store and to also take with me if need be. I also have about 200 bottles. I was wondering what type of metal case you have or where to look for something.

Thanks!!!

Saw the post about how to organise your cosmetics (clever idea by the way), and I just wondered if this type of storage applies to nail polish as well? I have a metal beauty case (it looks like I am a spy with a case full of gadgets, hehehe!!:roflmfao:), which stores appx 200 polishes.

Just wandered what you ladies used to store all your nail poilishes, do you have an organisation system, seperating brands etc? How many polishes do you own..........?

I have a clear plastic rack (salon supply store for $15) that hangs on the wall. I only have about 20-30 polishes so I put lip glosses and other little knick knacs on the clear racks with the polishes. Hangs in my closet dressing area.