How do you look after your bag on a daily basis?

I keep reading about this spray you guys use on the Oak leathers, but would Apple rainguard work as well? Has anyone tried that with their Mulberry Oak? I'm thinking of getting a Bayswater in the colour, but to care for it too much seems a little mad. I like rain and I like bags!

Appleguard is used mostly for Balenciaga bags, i have nv used it except for the leather care which is good! However i highly recommend for collonil waterstop or nano, which i could literally see the water running down my bags. :P

I keep reading about this spray you guys use on the Oak leathers, but would Apple rainguard work as well? Has anyone tried that with their Mulberry Oak? I'm thinking of getting a Bayswater in the colour, but to care for it too much seems a little mad. I like rain and I like bags!

Has anyone ever used Vectra spray on their Mulberry? I used Appleguarde on my Bals, and bought Vectra when I bought my PS1, as that was what the PS forum girls recommended. Just wondering if I need to buy yet another type of waterproof spray if I get a Mulberry bag.