How Do You Like Your Louis Vuitton?

JazzyMac

Jazzy says, "buy the bag".
O.G.
Aug 22, 2013
"How do you like your eggs?"
"How do you like your steak?"

Since I don't eat either, the next best thing is how I like my Louis.

At first, I was anxious to get LV in anything cute! Mahina, Damier Ebene, Damier Azur....

But I realized I love LV in only SLGs, mon mono Speedys, and maybe a leather bag here and there. After getting my new SLGs in Empreinte, I'm not as much in love with my canvas pieces as before. I've already sold a couple, and given a couple away (expensive gifts, oye!). I remember being so excited about getting my Keepall during my birthday month. But after using it to travel once, I hated looking like a walking advertisement! One mono Speedy is good enough for me! I still have a couple of canvas SLGs, but they can easily be hidden in my bags or pockets.

Of course, it takes quite a few grand to come to this conclusion...not the best decisions I've made in life--but hey, carpe diem!

Summary:

I love my LV in leather SLGs, mon mono Speedys, and fancy leather bags.

So tPFers, how do you like your LV?

Attachments

• JazzyPurses_212.jpg
    JazzyPurses_212.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,771
  • JazzyPurses_109.jpg
    JazzyPurses_109.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,780
I also feel the canvas monogram is kinda "loud" for me... I like the emp line, it looks so classy, but the embossing can also be "loud" sometimes, but not "screaming loud" like the mono canvas. I like the fabric idylle material too, even though it's monogram too. it makes the bags so much lighter than their canvas cousins...

Conclusion:
I like my lv in idylle and empreinte.

I agree with the mono being a bit too loud and ostentatious, but at the same time it's still a lovely design and such a classic. I have a mono speedy 25, so the flashiness of the design is toned down a bit by the smaller size. I don't think I'd get anything else in mono though.

I prefer the emp or vernis as you still get the logo design, but it's definitely more subtle. I also prefer leather over canvas :smile: The epi is also nice, but sometimes I feel that it can be too subtle and plain for me.

I like my LV limited edition or Empreinte. The problem is, I've come to this conclusion within the last year, but I'm afraid to sell my canvas bags. I hardly reach for them anymore. I'm scared that if I sell them, then I'll want them. Go figure lol

I like my LV in Damier Graphite purchased from my favourite Store New Bond Street, London; served by my lovely friendly SA with a nice cup of coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I like my Louis Vuitton New & Made in France.

I still love the Mono or any of the Canvas bags...because they are so lightweight and easy to carry. Seeing them with zippers left open & slouching looks super chic to me. :speedy:

I like my LV in LE stephen sprouse rose and watercolor aquarelle..fyi, I do not own either pieces and just too lazy to hunt it..maybe when my kids are in college..:biggrin::lol:

I like them to be compact and lightweight but well constructed. Do not like hand-carry only bags and will never get a super heavy bag regardless of how gorgeous it is. Most importantly I like my LV's to be CLEAN. Other than that I am open to different styles and materials.

I don't own any monogram because I have always preferred the damier print. But I really do love the Metis so I may have to cave. I also like the fact I can choose interior color for Neverfull mon monogram, so that is another one that I may eventually have to add to my collection. But DA is my favorite and most of my LV is in that print. (I wear them even in the Winter!) However I do have a few DE so that I can use them on not so nice weather days.

I am beginning to really like the epi line. I don't like Empreinte line because it is still monogram and Vernis is just way to shiny for my taste.