How do you like your loubies to fit?

chako012

Jul 3, 2006
Do you like them skin tight??

Do you like them with a bit of give??

Do you factor in space for things like foot cushions and heel grips??

How do you like your louboutins to fit??

I would always rather have snug than otherwise, especially with suede which I've found stretches up to half a size with CLs. I've got a couple of pairs that are looser fit at the heel and whilst they still 'fit' I'm not as comfortable/secure in them :shrugs:

I won't buy a shoe unless it fits when I put it on. I don't want to risk it not fitting. I will get the sling-backs done so they stay up. I also get mine soled. I want to be comfortable!

I'd rather them snug than a bit loose; when I have somewhat loose shoes (that fit comfortably fine when I tried them on) they end up rubbing and chafing my feet like crazy. I still bear the blisters from the ill-fitting wedges I wore last week :sad:

I have 1 pair of decollete zeppas in a 38.5 that are just to snug - I wear them anyway but the squish my big and pinky toes on the right foot so I can only wear them a few hours. I have a pair of decollete jazz in 39 that is just slightly too big in the left foot, so that I feel like they are always going to slip off and I don't walk quite right in them.

However, given the choice, I'd go with the silghtly too big and play with the heel grips. I can stand wearing them longer and get more use out of them.

I prefer snug. I feel that constant wear will provide stretch and eventually the shoe will mold to your foot. CLs are tough for me because I have such a narrow heel and medium-wide width. The shoe cannot have room at both the front and the back because putting a pad in the front of the shoe and heel grip in the back makes it difficult for me to wear and walk in.

I have 1 pair of decollete zeppas in a 38.5 that are just to snug - I wear them anyway but the squish my big and pinky toes on the right foot so I can only wear them a few hours. I have a pair of decollete jazz in 39 that is just slightly too big in the left foot, so that I feel like they are always going to slip off and I don't walk quite right in them.

However, given the choice, I'd go with the silghtly too big and play with the heel grips. I can stand wearing them longer and get more use out of them.

Yeah, I'm kind of different from the norm like that also. I don't like having too tight shoes on. My SA always encourages me to size down but I refuse. I don't wear my shoes enough to stretch them out so I guess that is part of the reason. I'm also like this in jeans. The SAs always say "you want them to be tight" - not me.:nogood:

My nude patent VPs were on the loose side and they started flopping after my second time wearing them. I will put a toe pad and maybe a heel grip in them, but I absolutely want my shoes to fit snug to begin with because they will stretch and conform to your foot. My black suede Lapanos were torture devices when I first got them, but after I stretched them with thick socks and wearing them several times, they are perfect!

My vote goes for a LITTLE snug.

I would prefer any shoe that I put on my feet to fit properly.

because thats how you get blisters, corns and all assorted foot problems! I want to be in my 50s one day still wearing the hottest.

Yeah, I'm kind of different from the norm like that also. I don't like having too tight shoes on. My SA always encourages me to size down but I refuse. I don't wear my shoes enough to stretch them out so I guess that is part of the reason. I'm also like this in jeans. The SAs always say "you want them to be tight" - not me.:nogood:
I guess were the odd balls! I'm like you with shoes and jeans :yes:.

same here :yes: I never size down and I never buy them too snug. I'd rather my shoes be a big big/loose than too tight where I can't feel my toes.