how do you like this shape for a bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. To me its unique in a way, and very classy looking. I would have bought that as well as the zoe clutch, but I tend not to like flat bags, probably why im selling my chanel.

2. I want it :sad: I look at it and play with it everyday but I have a new MJ bag on the way and I JUST got the ali, I can't get it!

3. Very classy looking. I would not mind adding that to my collection.

4. I have bags in that shape. Love it.

5. I LOOOVE that bag and I wish I could justify having one. I think it would make a great evening out/special occasion bag but I don't have many opportunities to use something like that.

If I had a money tree growing in my back yard I'd grab it in a heartbeat but someone forgot to plant my tree.:P

6. I like it!

7. Very cute for a night out!

8. Does anyone have real life pics of that bag or the Zoe clutch? They seem soooo small on the website! The clutches look like lipstick holders, lol. I know they're obviously bigger than that of course, but it's hard to tell from just the website.

9. I thought I liked this in the picture, but I think for me the Zoe is more practical (for me at least).

10. I love how it looks unique and i think it's really cute.

11. I think it is adorable!

12. ^^I just got my clutch, and its no lipstick holder!!
    but I'm loving this black flap too!!!!!!! I don't know what to do!

13. Ahhh I want this bag!!! So tempted........

14. Uh oh...more then tempted!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice