How Do You Like the Odeon GM?

Do you find it can be dressy as well? Thanks!

I have found that removing the long, adjustable cross-body strap can provide a different look that may be more accessible to say attending a show or certain dinner occasions.

Definitely not super dressy, but it easily makes the transition from casual, day-to-day wear to something a little more formal! Hope this helps!

I have found that removing the long, adjustable cross-body strap can provide a different look that may be more accessible to say attending a show or certain dinner occasions.

Definitely not super dressy, but it easily makes the transition from casual, day-to-day wear to something a little more formal! Hope this helps!

^True, I agree! I like to remove the adjustable strap also...gives a different look...I think it looks pretty HOT myself! LOL!! :P

I used to have this bag but had problems with the handles. I enjoyed to use it and 3 ways to carry was a perfect thing. However it seems not a popular bag somehow. I replaced this one with a NF. Odeon GM was way easier to carry, but NF is way easier to use ( in terms of reaching things in your bag).