How Do You Like the Odeon GM?

Ms.Blouse

Feb 14, 2010
I absolutely love my GM! It has taken over as my go to or daily bag for its versatility and convenience.

I also find that seeing another Odeon is really a rarity, which was a major selling point for me!

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
I absolutely love my GM! It has taken over as my go to or daily bag for its versatility and convenience.

I also find that seeing another Odeon is really a rarity, which was a major selling point for me!
Do you find it can be dressy as well? Thanks!

baby&melovelv

i.am.sweet.melissa
Aug 20, 2006
boston-ish
Do you find it can be dressy as well? Thanks!

i don't- to me it is a very casual bag. but i live a very casual lifestyle, so it comes in handy! (park,groceries, shopping, etc.) i actually like it bc i feel like it dresses up some of my more casual outfits!

baby&melovelv

i.am.sweet.melissa
Aug 20, 2006
boston-ish
i don't own the galleria, but i have seen it irl and it is much prettier (imo) irl. i think THAT bag can be quite dressy- and it looks very comfortable, too.

if you can only have one, i might do the galleria, bc it's a bit more versatile, imo!

gl & post what you decide!

OCDLV

Jan 11, 2010
Northeast Corridor
I don't have this bag but I have been admiring it as well and it is on my wishlist! :yahoo::yahoo:

There are some really great modeling pix of the bag on the Odeon Club thread. Take a look at them when you get the chance!:biggrin:

CGS

Jan 3, 2009
I do not love it, I tired it on, it was just too awkward, for me- but I LOVE how it looks on others, its just not for me-