How do you like the new luxury line?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got my flap bag today and I was really disappointed. The black leather is blah, very boring, and it's not worth $2300 in my opinion. Off back to the store it goes!!:sad2:

2. I'm glad someone else wasn't wowed with the Luxury line. The black bags I saw looked "faded"--did yours look that way too? I think the metallic black could be a hopeful winner...

3. Yes, faded and no life. Oh well....too bad.:sad:

4. I am not that impressed with the Luxury Line either. I went to my local Chanel Boutique the weekend it came out. I miss the quilted leather and I was not that impressed with the "new technology" (as the SA put it), of the imbeded(?) chain. It's not like I think it is ugly, I just wansn't blown away.

5. I just got my new black metallic flap bag from the luxury line and it's beautiful. It is much nicer than the regular black bag. I love it!!! My second choice would have been the red because that color is hot too!!

6. PLease post some pictures!!! Can't wait to see it.:nuts: