How do you ladies find all these great bags/fobs/etc?

Hi everyone! I am new to coach and tpf, so this may be a silly question, but I love looking at all your gorgeous reveals, and noticed a lot of you have brand new bags/fobs/etc in colours or styles that I have not seen in the store or online.. how do you ladies find out about these? Is it just from word of mouth on here? Your SA? I am really curious to know! Thanks in advance for filling me in :P

We learn alot about upcoming bags and fobs from this forum, before they are actually released in stores or online. Sometimes we find older styles that are new with tags on eBay, too.

What is great about this forum is that there are so many knowledgable individuals that are able to give us the style numbers for bags that have not been released yet or are not showing up online, etc.. I do not have a store where i live so everything i get i have order online, i love looking here to see reveals or asking for pictures so that i am able to view the bag prior to ordering it...Chances are if you like a bag and are debating whether or not to order it there is someone on here that has that bag and can give great advice on it.....

I think the previews help a lot (Fall and Spring). You get a chance to see what's coming out and what catches your eye, then you can look out for it online or in stores. It also lets you find out what color are gonna be used that season.The Shopping threads are also a huge help to see what's coming to outlets to what's on ebay. But having so many voices and opinions from people shopping everywhere really gives you all the info you need. The more you come on the more you can find a system that kinda works for you and what threads are you favorite. Hope this helps and Welcome. :tpfrox:

I have 4 FP stores around me. I visit each one at least every 3 weeks or the SA's call me when something new will be out. Or I will ask the ladies here on hte forum for style number of the items.

I ordered something that hasn't shown up on the website or in stores yet, only because I saw it in a preview someone did on this site. I think that some things get sold out before they even make it to the stores.

i think the previews help a lot (fall and spring). You get a chance to see what's coming out and what catches your eye, then you can look out for it online or in stores. It also lets you find out what color are gonna be used that season.the shopping threads are also a huge help to see what's coming to outlets to what's on ebay. But having so many voices and opinions from people shopping everywhere really gives you all the info you need. The more you come on the more you can find a system that kinda works for you and what threads are you favorite. Hope this helps and welcome. :tpfrox:

I totally agree.