How do you ladies feel if...

lilyrose0156

May 3, 2012
Hello ladies,
I am curious as to how you guys would feel if you see other people carrying the same chanel bag as you in the streets? And I mean every where you go? Does it make you feel like there is no exclusivity? I dont mean to be a snob here but when I carry my jumbo ghw out and see 4 other girls carrying the exact same bag as me, it makes me feel if I should sell ir for something more unique. .

Just admire the good taste they share with you, because in comparison to the rest of the population, those who carry authentic Chanel bags is quite small -- which is why Chanel still has that reputation of being a beautiful and illusive brand. You're just lucky to live in an area where people can access Chanel too.

Personally I admire their bags and think that person has good taste. :lol:

I live in a city where you see so many people carrying Chanel, LV, Dior and Hermes there's just no way you can be unique by carrying a handbag. Sorry a purse doesn't make you special, it never did. That's right I said it!! Flog me and be done with it! :P

The handbag is just such a small part of someone's unique style, it's not an accessory that defines someone. Just an example, I think this woman looks fabulous.

Attachments

• aSUN SUN 134.jpg
    aSUN SUN 134.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 804

I live in a city where you see so many people carrying Chanel, LV, Dior and Hermes there's just no way you can be unique by carrying a handbag. Sorry a purse doesn't make you special, it never did. That's right I said it!! Flog me and be done with it! :P

The handbag is just such a small part of someone's unique style, it's not an accessory that defines someone. Just an example, I think this woman looks fabulous.

:tup:

It doesn't happen often to me, but I remember once when I spotted the same bag on another person. We both looked at each other and smiled. Usually, if I see another Chanel, it's a different style bag.

Let me share something with you as I work in the luxury car sector and this happens all the time. When you are thinking about or have just bought a new car, you will suddenly notice how many there are on the road just the same as yours. In the past you wouldn't have given that car a single glance as you were driving something different.

When you love Chanel or Hermes, your natural radar kicks in and will often notice the bag before the person carrying it or the clothes they're wearing. Often I've heard people say that once they spot the bag THEN they look at the remaining package. How funny we folks are!

I often spot a Chanel in a busy crowd before anything else and love the fact that they may have the same bag as me.

We should enjoy what we have and enjoy others enjoying what they have. A Chanel bag whether on you or another is still a beautiful sight to behold IMHO.

I live in a city where I don't get to see a ton of Chanel, but when I do see it I actually get very excited! Sometimes I wish I saw it more often because occasionally I worry about being misjudged based on my expensive handbags. It's a silly thing to worry about (and kind of the opposite of your concern) but seriously, most people around here carry no name hippie bags, Coach, Dooney or LV at the most. In fact, I see enough LV that I'm extra glad I don't carry it, but that's just a personal preference thing - if I saw a sea of Chanel everyday I'd be stoked because I love it that much!

I can honestly say this does not happen very often to me...I am 21 and most of my friends have never even seen a chanel irl...(except for mine of course so no worries here)
But if I did see my chanels on someone else I would admire her impeccable taste in fashion ;) hehe

This :tup: How fabulous she looks with her laced sandals, pink textured dress, coat, sunglasses, watch, and oh yes, a Chanel bag. Love the cobblestones and buildings here as well. A well composed photo of a very composed and self-assured woman.