How do you keep the handles clean?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Ladies,

I'm curious as to how you keep the handles of your bbag clean... mine are so dark already, that's why I'm afraid to buy lighter colors. Is there something I can apply to keep them like new?

Please share your tips!:tup:

2. I put Lovinmybags For Handles Only cream. It's a protector which supposedly prevents the handles from darkening. My bags are still new so can't say how effective in long term.

3. I seldom hold the handles of my bags...that's my way to keep them clean ;)

4. I had that problem too when I got my first b-bag about 1 year ago. I've searched through many threads and received some useful knowledge from b-bag experts. So, this is what I do. When I first get my new b-bag, I usually spray all over it with Apple Rain&Stain. After letting it dry, I'll condition it with Apple Care. I think it works pretty well to me, but the best way to keep your handles clean is just to take a very good care of it and try to carry it over your shoulders. Hope this helps.

5. ^^Does the rain and stain change the color of the bag at all?

6. No!! I have done that to my b-bags when I first get them everytime. I don't know if it happens to others or not, but mine, it doesn't.

7. Please browse through the Care and Maintenance section of the Reference - there is lots of information there. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.