How do you integrate your VCA pieces with your other jewelry or do you not?

EpiFanatic

VCA bb
O.G.
May 5, 2010
Hi collectors,

I was wondering how VCA lovers integrate their pieces with other non-VCA pieces? Or do you pretty much wear only VCA and nothing else? Would you mind sharing how often you are wearing VCA? Daily? Do you change your pieces frequently or do you put one one and pretty much wear it all the time? Do you stack, layer, sometimes, never? Why?

Sharing pics is awesome too. [emoji6]

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Reactions: Mali_
Hi collectors,

I was wondering how VCA lovers integrate their pieces with other non-VCA pieces? Or do you pretty much wear only VCA and nothing else? Would you mind sharing how often you are wearing VCA? Daily? Do you change your pieces frequently or do you put one one and pretty much wear it all the time? Do you stack, layer, sometimes, never? Why?

Sharing pics is awesome too. [emoji6]

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

The Paris connection: I would think one could never go wrong with wearing VCA, Cartier and Hermes fine jewelry together...so good topic and would love to see pics too...❣️

I only have one piece from VCA and combine it with my other jewelry. It's subtle, the Sweet bracelet in PG, and most of my other pieces are dainty, so I mix and match (rings, necklaces) and sometime stack with my Tiffany bead bracelet. It really depends on my mood and my outfit.

My pieces are relatively dainty. I wear my 3 sweet bracelets everyday on my left wrist, a DBTY bracelet on my right wrist, Tiffany Victoria earrings and if I wear a necklace it tends to be either a VCA single motif, my Frivole pendant or either my Jennifer Meyer necklace or a Tiffany diamond necklace.

This is a great topic. I am somewhat new to vca and I like other brands too. I'm just working on building my jewelry collection. I definitely don't want to feel like I'm wearing too many clovers at once. I have mixed my cartier trinity pieces in with my vca. That's a nice toned down look. I even mix my Chanel costume pieces with the VCA at times.

IMG_1480276069.708894.jpg

I just received my first ten station yesterday so I'm playing with how to integrate it with my wardrobe and other jewelry.

Look one, my magic earrings and my new ten station. Classic. Very pretty. I am thinking about adding onto my strand to have a long necklace to wear with outfits like this but I wonder if it will be too much.

IMG_1480338062.675814.jpg

Look two my gold farandole and magic earrings. It's a bit difficult to see in photos. It's all about the movement of the necklace under the jacket as one moves. Nice and subtle I think.

IMG_1480338108.456707.jpgIMG_1480338119.494080.jpg

Finally, playing around, I went all clovers. I added my magic pendant to the ten station

IMG_1480338260.561966.jpg

With each i am wearing my chunky cartier trinity ring, my stainless tank watch and my wedding rings in platinum.

I just received my first ten station yesterday so I'm playing with how to integrate it with my wardrobe and other jewelry.

Look one, my magic earrings and my new ten station. Classic. Very pretty. I am thinking about adding onto my strand to have a long necklace to wear with outfits like this but I wonder if it will be too much.

View attachment 3533118

Look two my gold farandole and magic earrings. It's a bit difficult to see in photos. It's all about the movement of the necklace under the jacket as one moves. Nice and subtle I think.

View attachment 3533119View attachment 3533120

Finally, playing around, I went all clovers. I added my magic pendant to the ten station

View attachment 3533121

With each i am wearing my chunky cartier trinity ring, my stainless tank watch and my wedding rings in platinum.
OK.
If I absolutely must select my very favorite it would have to be the last photo.
I love how the 10 station sits above your beautiful jacket. Mop is so illuminating! I also love that you paired the magic pendant, worn long since your jacket is open.
If clover overload concerns you, switch the earrings.

Reactions: klynneann