How do you handle a Bbag windfall??

It always seems to happen like that but so far I have always backed out last minute before going into real debt for a bag because I'm scared that once I start I won't get out of it ... so I always buy bags when I have the money in my account:yes:

Do you have a bag that you dont use or anything else of value for that matter?

So that way you can buy a bag on Credit, and the other bag can be a replacement for the stuff you sold?

I make it sound so easy dont I :P

i'm in a similar position right now. my first instinct is to just go for it, if you can charge the bags and pay them off in a relatively short period of time or if you have the cash right now.

run an ebay search of past auctions to see how often a certain color/style comes up before thinking that it's now or never. i passed up one of my dream bags recently because i didn't have the money, but i'm pretty sure it'll come back up again sometime in the near future...when i'll have the money saved.

Do you have a bag that you dont use or anything else of value for that matter?

So that way you can buy a bag on Credit, and the other bag can be a replacement for the stuff you sold?

I make it sound so easy dont I :P

LOL! Your suggestion is definitely the most sensible way to go about purchasing a new bag without getting into too much debt...I actually went through my closet and brought out a couple bags that haven't seen the light of day...i'm sure someone out there will appreciate them a lot more :yes:

Sigh, I can't control my b bag urges- 1st time ever this happened to me.

I think I'm in danger again, eyeing a chloe bag.....(I'm in b bag hiatus as of the moment).

I think I am kinda over the LV mono since I've discovered the Great leathers of b bag and they are so conspicous too! Its great that nobody's judging me.

I say go for it. It happened to me and i'm so glad that I did! I put my name on the waiting list for a ROUGE VIF city bag months before they arrived. When it did (early) I got one of only two Rouge Vif bags that came to my NM that whole season:
DSC00405.jpg

THEN - my FREAKING DREAM BALENCIAGA bag came up for sale. A 2001 le dix exactly like Sienna Miller's. I had JUST purchased the Rouge Vif - but I went for it anyway:

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

I'M SO GLAD I DID!

For me, I would just go mad and buy them. If it's 2 B-bags I've always wanted and they are coveted colors, I would go for them. Lady Luck may not smile so kindly the next time round. Buy them first on credit and then save up and pay later...I'm definitely not the piggybank girl!!

I am in that exact predicament as we speak. Most of all my wish list bags are now available. And we are in the process of buying a rather pricey new house. I keep saying to myself someone please please buy these bags!!! There are some really fabulous bags on ebay right now.... I'm trying not to break! think new house, new house :confused1:

Discontinued bags *always* come back on eBay or consignment if you wait long enough. Unless you're really wealthy, I think that staying disciplined and only buying 1 or 2 wishlist bags at the same time would be wise. Just keep in mind that a rare bag is likely to become available later if you wait for it. :smile: