How do you guys like the "Purse"

Luccibag

O.G.
May 11, 2006
How popular is the Purse shape? Is it good for the shoulder? It seems to have the same shape as the City basically, but longer handles?? I've seen it at the store and always liked it.

Anyone have any pics of their PURSE?

Here's my black Purse. I have a gray once shown on some other thread. I keep thinking it's redundant with my black Work, but then I look at it again and end up really liking it. I think what's nice about it is that the shape is a little different--more rounded at the edges. It's also flat.

Thanks for the pic Susan-Eric. It looks like it may be easier to carry. Ooh your gray one is gorgeous too! I have one on the way! I can't wait! I'll post pics when it arrives.

oh i lurrrvvvveee the purse style...here's mine: (magenta and eggplant)

CIMG2432.jpg

egg.jpg

Wow, gorgeous pics. Thanks so much. I have seen it IRL and it looks large. I'd think it holds pretty close to the City bag. Mine is due to arrive any day. Did I mention I can't wait? LOL

PS, Amour N20, thanks for the shoulder pic!! I love your eggplant bag!

Luccibag said:
Wow, gorgeous pics. Thanks so much. I have seen it IRL and it looks large. I'd think it holds pretty close to the City bag. Mine is due to arrive any day. Did I mention I can't wait? LOL

PS, Amour N20, thanks for the shoulder pic!! I love your eggplant bag!
Lucci, what colour?????