How do you go about choosing your b-bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay so you decide you want a new b-bag :love: Do you guys know EXACTLY what you want before you go to the store? And do they always have them all in stock, if they are on display? Whenever I see them they are always locked up and alarmed (lmao) and the SAs look like they want to pounce on you :crybaby: So what do you do??

2. I knew exactly what I wanted my first time but they didn't have it. So I wound up getting something I hadn't planned on getting but now I am glad I did.

I go every week to see what's new and if something catches my eye I try it on. I have been eyeing a truffe twiggy for over a week and I know I'll be sad when someone buys her. I just can't justify having a camel and a truffe bag. seems too close.....

sorry, off topic

3. I don't even bother buying them from the store here since they are so overpriced in Canada:mad:
    I usually go to Holt's to try different colours and then order them from Aloha Rag...and looking through the Balenciaga colours/wearing your b-bags threads here really helps too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice