how do you girls take cares of your spies

1. the leather and so..

2. I don't!:nuts::shame: I think certain bags look better worn and SPY is one of those bags!:graucho:

3. I just talked to the SA at NYC Fendi about that yesterday, she agrees with LV_addict, they are supposed to wear naturally.

4. I have a dark brown (chocolate) Spy. I sprayed it with AG when I first got it, and I haven't had any problems with it.

5. I don't use anything on my spy bags either and they're holding up pretty well.

6. ok ladies, It's because I'm a bit paranoïd with my bags, and the spy is such a beautifull one.
    So I asked. I know That I don't like To take it when it's raining :smile:

7. Someone here had a great idea--keep a plastic bag in the bottom of your purse in case you ever get caught out in the rain. Then, just open it up & place your purse inside the plastic bag when running to your car, etc.

8. I have a white and a taupe spy bag.. i use AG on both.. I carry my dustbag around with all my designer bags.. (fold up the dustbag and place it inside)...

bags are ALWAYS on my lap OR on the dustbag and also.... i try not to let anyone hug them unless theyhave clean hands... =P

9. yeap! good Idea, don't touch my bag with your dirty hands!
    Mine is on my desk at the office when I'm working.

10. I do this also - plastic bag inside just in case I get caught in a downpour. I haven't treated my spy w/anything and won't as I don't want to blemish the leather at all. It is truly my favorite bag :P

11. What color spy holds up the best or is the most resistant to stains?

12. My guess would be black!;)

13. Would cognac and chocolate be a close second?

14. I think so. I would go with cognac because it looks more distressed.

15. ^^ I agree! The dark brown is a close second

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice