how do you girls survive the wait?

wen1987

Feb 27, 2008
what do you girls do when you're waiting for THAT chanel to arrive?? :yahoo:

i find that i cant concentrate..i just keep thinking about it!! at work im thinking about it..when i wake up!! when im eating!! i onli paid for it like yesterday...but ARGAHGRAH! haha :lol:

what do you girls do to get your mind off wondering when it will arrive!!

if only technology was better...i would mind paying extra xxx amount for some TELEPORTATION shipping :woohoo: hehe

I know what you mean! :lol: When i want i bag, I want it RIGHT.NOW.

But that's just too hard for me coz living abroad with no Chanel stores, I have to wait for bags to be shipped from either US or Hongkong. So most of the time I'm left with no other choice but to wait. :upsidedown:

well more than half of my chanels was bought overseas and i already learn how to be patient after years of online shopping LOL
honestly, the wait made me feel less guilty.
when i bought a bag direct from the store, do the paying process and bring it home that day. most of times i feel guilty.
but if i bought it online somewhere, doing the paying process and the bag is not in my hand straight away, i would not feel guilty LOL weird i know

LOL, me too. I can barely go to sleep at night. I keep counting the days, and keep looking at pics of the bag I am waiting for.:lol:

hahah OMGOSH I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO THIS! lols i saved the pics onto my computer and i just open it once inawhile and look at it hahaha *dreamsss...!

today i even emailed the seller going "hi, can you let me know when you send out item with tracking number as well pls! thanks!" and she replies with just a "okay"...haha :hysteric:

when others are sounding so nonchalant/uncaring about my chanel..im sitting here waiting/freaking out! haha OH DEAR!!!

GAWD! I HATE THE WAITING GAME!!! LMAO

What I do is.. I vent my frustration on my hubby (poor hubby!!! LOL). Our mails here where I live gets delivered to my hubby's work place.. SO everyday, I'd call him just to ask if I have any mails..AND if he says "none".. I'd go... "WHAAAAAAAAT???????" then I'd be in a bad mood.. then hang up. LOL (I'm bad, I know. Well, right now.. I blame it on my pregnancy hormones - if there is such a thing! LOL)

Anyway, I just browse tpf until my purchase arrives.. thanks to all the ladies who share pics of their new/old stuff that they get.

Glad to hear I'm not the only impatient one!!
I keep tracking and tracking and tracking.I love this stage the most tho the waiting and the moment when it arrives and when we tear open the package..............OOH :drool:...........

I'm so glad that I am not the only one!! :P I always have my purses (or anything really expensive) sent to my work and I keep a FedEx tab open on my computer all day. Constantly refresh again and again until I go crazy :hysteric:. Then when it comes in I run down and get it immediately and just stare at it on my desk :drool: and try it on when no ones looking.

I use it as an excuse to clean my closet! LOL -I go through my closet, which gets stuffed and disorganized and "plan" coordinating outfits with my bag.

Crazy, I know... but it's the only way to do something constructive while waiting and going online every 5 minutes to track the shipping progress of the bag!

I go to tpf and look at everyone else's beautiful bags...and also do searches on what I am waiting for and read them all! Actually, I think that all of this makes me even less patient!!

It can be a long hard wait and sometimes I sublimate by shopping and buying an item of clothing I don't really want or need, just to tide me over. However with the price of Chanels being what they are now, I just try to be patient and keep checking the Chanel boutiques......

what do you girls do when you're waiting for THAT chanel to arrive?? :yahoo:

i find that i cant concentrate..i just keep thinking about it!! at work im thinking about it..when i wake up!! when im eating!! i onli paid for it like yesterday...but ARGAHGRAH! haha :lol:

what do you girls do to get your mind off wondering when it will arrive!!

if only technology was better...i would mind paying extra xxx amount for some TELEPORTATION shipping :woohoo: hehe

OMG !you are tolly like me , Now I'm in process of waitng my chanel from France to arrive hier in Thaialnd. In our chanel boutique here doesn't have the east-west 2008 that I wannted ....So SA girl import for me from France Unfortunenately ,My thought about her over and over..non stop..The Wait is crazy It's like I'm waiting for a huge part of my life to come ..LOLLike other said , I dream about it ,keep looking at her picture, think about how do I look like when I use it and also go to chanel boutique to try another same model but in differences color..crazy ..hur?But that's the wait !And I'm sure when she arrive ,that's worth for !