How do you get your keychains on your bag?

Also, instead of using your fingernails, slide a dime or penny in between the split rings to get it started and just twist it a little to lever it apart enough.

$6.99 plus $4.65 for shipping? That is insane!

Check the key section of your hardware store. The most expensive I've seen is $3.99, which is still WAY less than they are trying to sell them for here.

I was just at my local hardware store (McLendon's for you Washington State dwellers) and got a nickel dogleash style clip for $1.21. It is exactly the size that is used on the Coach Charms. I also got a brass one for $3.99.

I agree! I got something similar at Home Depot or Lowe's for around $1.99 each (they had it in both Nickle and Brass). I almost bought the ones on Ebay till I came across these at the hardware stores. Now, I can get a lot of them (one for each keyfob - I have a lot of keyfobs) for this price.

I had SO put on one last night. After he got it on, I thanked him profusely, then told him it was on backwards, would he mind, please, turning it around? He did - he used a pocket knife.